At WAT we are passionate about building successful learning communities and we want to extend the benefits of being part of our multi-academy trust to schools who share our vision for pupils, families, colleagues and the communities of which they are a part.
The Trust is not primarily a service provider – it is a collaboration between schools who recognise their obligations extend to pupils and colleagues beyond their school gates. The benefits of the deep and sustained relationships within the Trust require as much from the school itself as from others.
The areas of collaboration the Trust focuses on are:
- High-quality leadership and governance support and challenge tailored to need, including meeting best practice standards, managing clerking and providing training.
- All aspects of school improvement, including assessment and curriculum.
- Subject leadership and expert support from outstanding Trust leads in mathematics, English and literacy, science and modern foreign languages.
- Professional learning communities in all subject areas and priority aspects of education, including safeguarding and special educational needs and disability.
- People through a compelling offer to attract, recruit, develop and retain the best people who meet high professional standards and have fulfilling, uplifting careers.
- Finance, people and business services: centrally managed services that provide school leaders with the timely information they need to make strategic decisions and confidence that operational matters are being well-managed and controlled.
- Financial resilience: reserves and strategic use of resources across schools so they have long-term sustainable budgets that can cope with shocks or fluctuations.
- Please get in touch if you are a school leader or governor who is interested in what we can offer each other. Please contact Vic Parkinson to arrange a discussion with our CEO.